les spartiates Index du Forum

les spartiates
Forum destiné aux discussions ayant pour objet ogame et l'univers jupiter de l'alliance des Spartiates.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Example Facebook App Id

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les spartiates Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Charte du forum et de l'alliance.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Example Facebook App Id Répondre en citant

Example Facebook App Id
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Handmade in Raleigh, North Carolina . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. You have to include the tag one time per ID. Facebook Twitter GitHub Products Xamarin for Visual Studio Xamarin Test Cloud Xamarin Insights Xamarin University Xamarin Studio Visual Studio Xamarin.Forms Pre-built apps Mono Licensing Company About Us Customers Partners Blog Jobs Press Pricing Developer Center Get Started Guides Recipes Xamarin.iOS APIs Xamarin.Android APIs Xamarin.Mac APIs Forums Community Blogs Components Videos Connect Developer Support Resources Consulting Services Contact Sales Twitter GitHub Stack Overflow Facebook Google+ YouTube +1 (855) 926-2746 helloxamarin.com Privacy policy 2016 Xamarin Inc. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. It doesn't work that way. –Dan Dascalescu May 13 '13 at 8:31 FB was not scraping our default image and meta content because we listed two admins, one in each tag, before the rest of the meta data. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Have Questions? Need A Refund? Click here to email support — we'll be glad to help. How to format a number with space to the thousands Write Moby Dick, approximately Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? How does the light node handle funds on multiple addresses? QGIS Saving grid to SpatiaLite database efficiency Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? How is the cruise speed of an aircraft chosen? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? How can I expand a quoted variable to nothing if it's empty? more hot questions question feed . Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-graph-api or ask your own question. Maybe they can help. Right? So I don't need fb:appid or fb:admins? But then in step 2 of creating a like button is says, "Get Open Graph Tags" and when I use Linter to validate my like buttons without fb:admins and fb:appid I get a "fb:admins and fb:appid tags are missing." If it turns out that I need fb:admins and fb:appid tags do I need to have a Facebook like page to find them? Also is it fb:admins AND fb:appid or fb:admins OR fb:appid, I can't tell if I need both or not. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . All of our plugins include one year of free updates and our world-class support. At a minimum, include only your own Facebook ID. The fb:admins tag is similar, but allows you to just specify each user ID that you would like to give the permission to do the above. If you do use og, then set type to: blog Finally: fb:admins or fb:appid - A comma-separated list of either the Facebook IDs of page administrators or a Facebook Platform application ID. Check out the links above and below. And in the graph.facebook/somepage it gives an id, but what id is that? For example: How to get fb:appid for facebook meta facebook facebook-graph-api shareimprove this question edited May 23 '17 at 10:31 Communityf 11 asked May 31 '12 at 15:00 J Set 3371310 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 59 down vote Including the fb:appid tag in your HTML HEAD will allow the Facebook scraper to associate the Open Graph entity for that URL with an application. So I think it's up to you - you can either just have a page with no OG elements, which is less work but also less 'rewarding' for you. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. 404 Oops, you found a dead link. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). It looks like nothing was found at this location. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . So it was apparently crashing. So just put your own fbid in there. Skip to content Our Plugins FAQs Documentation Testimonials Contact Us Professional WordPress Plugins with Amazing Support Over 1,000,000 Downloads Cart total: $0.00 Menu Our Plugins Before & After Pro Company Directory Pro Custom Banners Pro Easy FAQs Pro Easy Testimonials Pro Locations Pro WP Social Pro Docs Before & After Pro Documentation Company Directory Pro Documentation Custom Banners Pro Documentation Easy FAQs Pro Documentation Easy Testimonials Pro Documentation Locations Pro Documentation WP Social Pro Documentation FAQs Before & After Pro FAQs Company Directory FAQs Custom Banners Pro FAQs Easy FAQs Pro FAQs Easy Testimonials Pro FAQs Locations Pro FAQs WP Social Pro FAQs Testimonials My Account Contact Us Oops! That page can’t be found. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. The rest of the Open Graph tags will still be picked up when people share and like your URL, however it may cause problems in the future, so please include one of the above. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. –Matthew Johnston Feb 4 '15 at 17:33 add a comment up vote 9 down vote To use the Like Button and have the Open Graph inspect your website, you need an application. .. Xamarin Menu Products Xamarin Platform C# on iOS, Android, Mac & Windows Xamarin Test Cloud Find bugs before your users do Xamarin Insights Improve your apps with real-time monitoring Xamarin University Unlimited, live mobile development training All Products Customers Pricing Developers Support Developer Support Consulting Partners Consulting Services Contact Sales Resources Blog FAQ Partners Webinars About Xamarin Blog About Xamarin Sign In Xamarin Components are moving to NuGet. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics 5a02188284
download ho tro facebook ultrafacebook designer whatsappdownload facebook para celular lg c199facebook for s4 apktracking friends on facebook chatfacebook.com login computer versionfacebook hacker v3.2.rar downloadwp7 facebook chat not workinggoogle www facebook loginja facebook like box module download

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les spartiates Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Charte du forum et de l'alliance. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation